References and Testimonials
After a long adult life of dealing with real estate professionals, Jobst (Joe) Blachy stands out in so many ways:
Is Joe busy? Yes.
- He tunes in to his customer's desires with a precise, almost uncanny precision. He is able to cut through to the fundamental questions quickly: he is efficient, more so than brusque, in his communication style.
- Joe is totally "tuned-in" to his client's communication needs and has never failed to answer a query or a need for reassurance or clarification within a very short period of time. In the rare instance where he does not answer personally, his assistant is available to cover details or concerns.
- Joe is able to quickly cut through the "typical buying and selling anxieties" of his clients in a precise manner, yet with courtesy, accuracy and honesty.
- Joe is universally known and respected in his territory. People respect him and trust his word.
- Joe is enviably admired in the Petoskey community for his public and private charitable and other civic contributions. Joe has a good, tender heart which he deludes himself about hiding from others.
- Joe has his finger on the pulse of the Petoskey community in a way that reflects his 40 years of being in Petoskey. His experience and trustworthiness are depended on by many. In the unlikely event he doesn't know an answer to a client question about the area, his decade's long connections will quickly provide that answer.
- Joe knows when to provide calm reassurance about client/buyer uncertainties while calmly presenting realities.
Is Joe focused on productivity? Resoundingly so!
Does Joe strongly represent his clients? In my experience and those others to whom I have spoken at length, YOU BET!!
Does Joe respect the interests of buyers and sellers? A resounding yes!
We recently purchased a home in Petoskey with the assistance of Joe after considering a variety of options. We felt well served, respected and listened to in ways that produced an excellent, timely result.
Joe does not need my endorsement...but he deserves it!
Peter R. G., October, 2015
Joe Blachy has handled three transactions for me...the sale of two homes and the purchase of a lot. In all cases, he had my best interest in the forefront. Joe is professional and persistent. His suggestions have been quite valuable. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone buying or selling a home. He certainly came through for me!
Maria Nicholson, October 2015
Over the years, my husband and I have had our share of experiences with realtors, so we have points of comparison. Joe Blachy stands out in a very positive way for the following reasons:
Joe has a warm, outgoing personality. We felt quite confident in Joe's ability to sell our property.
- Actively works to sell the property by having frequent Open Houses.
- Actively works to sell the Petoskey - Up North location as an all-season locale.
- Develops a full color electronic brochure which includes photos of the property and its specifics, as well as attractions and entertainment in the area (ski resorts, boating, golfing, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills - prompt delivery of information by phone, email, or text throughout each step of the selling process.
- Thorough knowledge of Petoskey and surrounding real estate market to assist with pricing the property, staging property, etc.
- Good advisor when you deal with a counter offer.
- Pays attention to details.
We highly recommend Joe!
Carolyn & Jim Tripp, Petoskey, MI (clients - Spring 2015)